Halley Olsen Chapel of the Valley
Rigo J. Flores
38141 6th St. East
Palmdale, Ca 93550
Text the word: HOCOV To: 72727
Hours of Operation
Chapel of the Valley Mortuary was founded in 1955. In 1965 it was obtained by the Roger Persons Family and continues to this day with his son Dennis Persons as General Manager.
The original mortuary was located on 6th St. between Palmdale Blvd. and Ave. R. It was there that the foundation for providing excellence in funeral service in Palmdale was started. It currently houses our preparation facilities and our crematory, All Valley Cremation Service.
In 2001 the mortuary moved to its present location at 1755 E. Ave. R. Our facility contains a large and inviting reception area, two arrangement conference offices, as well as an extensive merchandise selection room. Our chapel has a seating capacity of over 200, the largest in the Antelope Valley. We would like to invite you to stop by our mortuary to tour our facilities or to just say hello.