American Medical Response
1055 West Avenue J
Lancaster, CA 93534
Phone: (661) 945-9310
Fax: (661) 945-9309
Text the word: AMR To: 72727
Hours of Operation24/7 365
8 am-5 pm
- AMR serves more communities and customers than any other private ambulance service provider in the nation.
- AMR employees also participate in the communities where they live and work. As medical service providers and as neighbors, your needs are our concerns.
- More than 19,000 paramedics, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), nurses, doctors, and support staff combine to make up the strength of a national company with personalized care.
- AMR’s national headquarters is located in Greenwood Village, Colo. AMR provides services to more than 2,100 communities across the nation. From Miami to Seattle and hundreds of communities in between, AMR is ready to care for people and communities in need.
- Our focus is clear, as stated in our company's values: Patient-Focused, Customer Centered, and Caregiver Inspired. We strive to embrace these values on every call we respond to, in every community we work in, and on every day of the year.
- From emergency 9-1-1 calls and non-emergency transports to specialized medical teams that serve remote wilderness areas and more, AMR has the strength to provide patients and customers with the right service at the right time.
AMR’s national reach and extensive experience allow us to deliver a wide range of services to communities nationwide, from managing entire emergency medical systems to private-public partnerships that best serve an area's needs.